Full Time 2020/21 Summer Holiday Opportunities
Putting People & Property FIRST
- Looking for fixed term employment over summer 2020/21?
- Do you have the energy and enthusiasm to hit the ground running?
- Are you a school leaver looking for an income or job experience during your holiday break?
We’re FIRST Security, New Zealand’s market leader in physical security. This time of year is really busy for us so we have exciting job opportunities for people wanting to earn living wage during the summer break while supporting our team of security professionals.
This is your chance to do something interesting while having some fun gaining experience working as a Security Officer in a customer facing role.
Your ability to interact effectively with people from all sorts of backgrounds and your high standard of personal presentation and behaviour will result in achievement in this role.
A NZ Driver’s Licence is desirable but not essential.
As one of our Security Officers you will be responsible for:
- Being alert at all times
- Reporting ‘out of the ordinary’ activities
- Conducting Site Specific checks
- Identifying potential hazards or security risks
- Providing foot patrols on site
- Maintaining professional work relationships with our clients and their staff
In return you will get:
- $22.10 per hour (Living Wage)
- Fixed Term employment contract for a period anywhere from November/December through to February/March 2021
- Guaranteed full time hours
- Professional security uniform
- Support obtaining a Certificate of Approval (COA)
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be 18 years or over
- Be able to pass detailed background employment and conviction checks
- Be able to work rotating 12-hour rostered shifts
- Commit fully to being available full time for the entire summer holiday period/contract period
- Be legally able to live and work in New Zealand